Internal Server Error on install.php

Installing and configuring Tera-WURFL on your server.

Internal Server Error on install.php

Postby andrei.smolensky » Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:31 pm

Hello.

I've uploaded Tera-WURFL into the /terawulf directory on web-server, but when I try to open <host>/terawulf/admin/install.php , I get Internal Server Error. Here is the corresponding entry from server's error.log:

[Wed Mar 30 16:13:42 2011] [error] [client 213.108.33.194] PHP Warning: require_once(/home/promo_release/www/terawulf/admin): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/promo_release/www/terawulf/TeraWurfl.php on line 15
[Wed Mar 30 16:13:42 2011] [error] [client 213.108.33.194] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home/promo_release/www/terawulf/TeraWurfl.php on line 15

I can't find require_once(/home/promo_release/www/terawulf/admin) request in TeraWurfl.php and I don't understand what does that mean. Does anyone?
andrei.smolensky

Re: Internal Server Error on install.php

Postby 20pictures » Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:00 pm

I seem to be having a similar problem at this early stage of the installation. Could the install.php be corrupt.
I am not able to access the file via IE8 web browser. Using PHP Version 5.2.9 / MySQL 5 (dc2). Permissions
set to 755 (777 for data directory). Other test php files in the same folder respond, so that rules out the URL
as being the cause.

UPDATE:
I have resolved this. TeraWurflConfig.php had not been uploaded
20pictures

Re: Internal Server Error on install.php

Postby kamermans » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:54 pm

Indeed, as of 2.1.4 the file TeraWurflConfig.php.example will need to be copied to TeraWurflConfig.php. This is so future upgrades do not overwrite your config file.
Thanks,

Steve Kamerman
Tera-WURFL Author
COO of ScientiaMobile

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! Tera-WURFL and WURFL have joined forces! We have launched ScientiaMobile to provide commercial support for our device detection solutions.

Tera-WURFL.com | Device Explorer
kamermans
Site Admin

Return to Installation / Configuration