Testing script fatal error

Installing and configuring Tera-WURFL on your server.

Testing script fatal error

Postby lightscribe » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:59 am

i have this on footer note
but after i've pressed submit seems like its working
how i need to solve that thanks
im newbie :) so lads help me please

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Error in DB RIS Query: execute command denied to user 'benitto_7'@'10.33.249.5' for routine 'benitto_control.TeraWurfl_RIS'. Query: CALL TeraWurfl_RIS('SonyEricssonK700i/R2AC SEMC-Browser/4.0.2 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1',16,'SonyEricsson') ' in /home/benitto/public_html/Tera-Wurfl/DatabaseConnectors/TeraWurflDatabase_MySQL5.php:102 Stack trace: #0 /home/benitto/public_html/Tera-Wurfl/UserAgentMatchers/UserAgentMatcher.php(73): TeraWurflDatabase_MySQL5->getDeviceFromUA_RIS('SonyEricssonK70...', 16, Object(SonyEricssonUserAgentMatcher)) #1 /home/benitto/public_html/Tera-Wurfl/UserAgentMatchers/SonyEricssonUserAgentMatcher.php(29): UserAgentMatcher->risMatch('SonyEricssonK70...', 16) #2 /home/benitto/public_html/Tera-Wurfl/TeraWurfl.php(175): SonyEricssonUserAgentMatcher->applyConclusiveMatch('SonyEricssonK70...') #3 /home/benitto/public_html/Tera-Wurfl/TeraWurfl.php(303): TeraWurfl->getDeviceIDFromUALoose('SonyEricssonK70...') #4 /home/benitto/public_h in /home/benitto/public_html/Tera-Wurfl/DatabaseConnectors/TeraWurflDatabase_MySQL5.php on line 102

after it was ok and then again error

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Error in DB RIS Query: execute command denied to user 'benitto_7'@'10.33.249.5' for routine 'benitto_control.TeraWurfl_RIS'. Query: CALL TeraWurfl_RIS('SAGEM-myX5-2/1.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.0 UP.Browser/6.2.2.6.d.2 (GUI) MMP/1.0',12,'Sagem') ' in /home/benitto/public_html/Tera-Wurfl/DatabaseConnectors/TeraWurflDatabase_MySQL5.php:102 Stack trace: #0 /home/benitto/public_html/Tera-Wurfl/UserAgentMatchers/UserAgentMatcher.php(73): TeraWurflDatabase_MySQL5->getDeviceFromUA_RIS('SAGEM-myX5-2/1....', 12, Object(SagemUserAgentMatcher)) #1 /home/benitto/public_html/Tera-Wurfl/UserAgentMatchers/SagemUserAgentMatcher.php(26): UserAgentMatcher->risMatch('SAGEM-myX5-2/1....', 12) #2 /home/benitto/public_html/Tera-Wurfl/TeraWurfl.php(175): SagemUserAgentMatcher->applyConclusiveMatch('SAGEM-myX5-2/1....') #3 /home/benitto/public_html/Tera-Wurfl/TeraWurfl.php(303): TeraWurfl->getDeviceIDFromUALoose('SAGEM-myX5-2/1....') #4 /home/benitto/public_html/Tera-Wurfl/c in /home/benitto/public_html/Tera-Wurfl/DatabaseConnectors/TeraWurflDatabase_MySQL5.php on line 102

ok and not ok i guess :roll:
lightscribe

Re: Testing script fatal error

Postby kamermans » Sat May 01, 2010 8:07 am

The problem is that your benitto_7 user does not have permission to execute stored procedures on your MySQL Server. You will need to modify this user in your database manager and give him permissions to EXECUTE PROCEDUREs.
Query: execute command denied to user 'benitto_7'
Thanks,

Steve Kamerman
Tera-WURFL Author
COO of ScientiaMobile

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! Tera-WURFL and WURFL have joined forces! We have launched ScientiaMobile to provide commercial support for our device detection solutions.

Tera-WURFL.com | Device Explorer
kamermans
Site Admin

Postby lightscribe » Sun May 09, 2010 9:42 pm

thanks it was hard to sort out how to add execute permission cos in cpanel already was all permission option selected, anyway solution was to delete and add user again
lightscribe

Postby kamermans » Sun May 09, 2010 9:55 pm

Ah, thanks for the update! I'm glad you got it working and appreciate the tip for cpanel!
Thanks,

Steve Kamerman
Tera-WURFL Author
COO of ScientiaMobile

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! Tera-WURFL and WURFL have joined forces! We have launched ScientiaMobile to provide commercial support for our device detection solutions.

Tera-WURFL.com | Device Explorer
kamermans
Site Admin

Return to Installation / Configuration