Error Table 'wurfl.TeraWurfl_CatchAll' doesn't exist

Installing and configuring Tera-WURFL on your server.

Error Table 'wurfl.TeraWurfl_CatchAll' doesn't exist

Postby alizio » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:45 am

hi,

I'm trying to install tera-wurfl on our development server. I configure it with a DB-user that have root access to the database.
On install.php everything seem to be OK. But on updatedb.php(Local and Remote source) i get this error: "ERROR: Table 'wurfl.TeraWurfl_CatchAll' doesn't exist"

I try the stable version more than on time. Then i tray the Git version. The same error.

In the log file saw this Warning
Code: Select all
Fri, 04 Jun 2010 11:54:00 +0200 [u0114 5320][Tera-WURFL] WARNING: Loading patch: custom_web_patch.xml
Fri, 04 Jun 2010 11:54:01 +0200 [u0114 5320][Tera-WURFL] WARNING: Loading patch: web_browsers_patch.xml

So i disable all patch files "public static $PATCH_ENABLE = false;" but still have the same error.

My Server: Debian lenny, php 5, mysql 5

i hope someone can help me.
thx
alizio

Re: Error Table 'wurfl.TeraWurfl_CatchAll' doesn't exist

Postby kamermans » Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:52 pm

Are you on a dedicated server, or a shared hosting plan? Perhaps there is a limit to the number of database tables. Can you check the MySQL error log (probably /var/log/mysql/error.log)?
Thanks,

Steve Kamerman
Tera-WURFL Author
COO of ScientiaMobile

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! Tera-WURFL and WURFL have joined forces! We have launched ScientiaMobile to provide commercial support for our device detection solutions.

Tera-WURFL.com | Device Explorer
kamermans
Site Admin

Postby alizio » Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:06 am

Hi kamermans

I change the DB-Server and now its works. I didn't find a config to change the max number of tables.
Tera-wurfl is great. Much better than device-atlas.

Thank you .
alizio

Postby kamermans » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:36 pm

I'm glad to hear it is working now! Strange that it ran into problems on the previous server.
Thanks,

Steve Kamerman
Tera-WURFL Author
COO of ScientiaMobile

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! Tera-WURFL and WURFL have joined forces! We have launched ScientiaMobile to provide commercial support for our device detection solutions.

Tera-WURFL.com | Device Explorer
kamermans
Site Admin

Return to Installation / Configuration